The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest (/showthread.php?tid=1084)

Pages: 1 2

Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Art - 08-17-2009

1. Your age, gender, and time played:
23, Male, 127 days on my priest, probably upward of 175 total.

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly):
My main spec is shadow but before I took time off from my priest, I raided holy so I am familiar with both. When I raid I carry situational glyphs to switch between for HMs where I am required to be holy or shadow. I am also fairly competent as disc if that spec is needed. However, when I returned, I started playing my rogue http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Woo who I've been grinding heroics on for the past few days.

3. Armory links (mandatory): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=artrius

4. Any WWS or WMO links or other clear indication of your performance in a raid (recommended):
Honestly because I haven't raided with a guild in a while I do not have any up to date - if you wanted I could rape an loltargetdummy as shadow because, you know, so many encounters let you get a perfect rotation going.

5. We are a raiding guild and are usually in the top 100 guilds in the US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL encounters and hard modes currently in game! In your opinion, what is the most difficult boss encounter you have ever defeated and why?: To be completely honest, Razorgore was the hardest boss I've ever faced. Finding 5-6 tank who could competently press Piercing Howl and jump off a corner was surprisingly, retardedly hard. Healing it, as such, was dumb. As DPS - 3D Sarth before that shit was farmable. My guild had the shadow priests in charge of add control ala Mind Sear - maintaining high dps, low threat, and watching fire walls got a little out of control. Finally we figured out we could just lolnuke shit.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving, also include any references we may contact: The list is long : I transferred to Scilla from Smolderthorn with Sovereign. They then became Ridiculously Goodlooking. That fell apart and became Beached Whale. During this time I took about 4 months off to complete my degree raiding when I could. I came back during BW's peak but that soon ended. When Beached Whale fell apart I followed a few of the members and had a brief stay in Brethren. After that I went to Behold Wonderous Rapidity for a whole entire day and when Bruderschaft ninja-peaced, I said fuck this and went back to RGL to hang out with friends. Returning to raiding full time is a big deal to me: I really just want to be in a good atmosphere and have fun doing it.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday. If you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying): As of now, absolutely no conflicts. I am, however, a recent college grad looking for a job. Money > WoW, unfortunately. But chances are, no problems in the long term.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are: Since I started raiding in this game I have wanted to be #1. Despite making some poor choices (rolling a night elf priest in vanilla - LULZ) I fought tooth and nail to lead a guild (as both an officer and a raid leader) through AQ-40, only to have it disband during Naxx 40. I have a desire to define the priest class as both DPS and healer, and also the drive to stay up till 10 AM the next day to down a boss. I like to think I am reliable and prepared, and moreover competent - I take well to criticism as well as "WTF R U DOING!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!??!?!": I rarely make the same mistake twice.

9. Post a screen shot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding. ARE YOU A CLICKER?: When I raid I use: DBM, Grid, Bartender, DoT Timer, Decursive, and Omen. I do not have a screen shot at the moment because I just moved and my desktop is currently somewhere in Georgia. The only thing I click is Hymn of Hope and Runic Mana Potions.

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there? As I said, I am taking my return to raiding very seriously. I feel you guys are all about having fun (my rogue raided Org with you a few days back) but also get shit done. I am sick and tired of this game being a job - I want to "work" with people who know how to slap a bitch around and not stand in void zones but also know that this is, after all, just a fucking game. On top of all that, your website makes me LOL everything I visit.

Aside from the brief stint on my rogue - which if you need rogues more than priests, HOLLA ATCHA BOI - I have played the same class in raids since MC opened. I know my priest inside and out. I have seen every fight in Ulduar, despite not having killed Thorim, Vesax, whatever due to the time I took off. My gear isn't the best but honestly, some heroics and VoA (sadly), let alone a week in Ulduar, will have me caught up.

On a less(more?) serious note: I know some of gear is bad, especially my holy gear - I have been jumping back and forth between holy and shadow since WoTLK came out. I am more than happy to farm some heroics and get 116 badges for T8, I'd just like to know which I'd be raiding as. Situationally, priests are in a great place: they put out sick deeps and are great raid healers. Unfortunately, RGL and BW, the last two guilds I raided seriously with, had me playing bi-curiously and working both sides of the field. So I apologize for the mish-mash of shit I got.

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Thorran - 08-17-2009

If you are applying as shadow, log out in shadow gear when you get the chance so your armory updates with that gear on.

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - jackslammer - 08-17-2009

Artrius Wrote:Razorgore was the hardest boss I've ever faced. Finding 5-6 tank who could competently press Piercing Howl and jump off a corner was surprisingly, retardedly hard.
Thanks for trolling our guild asshole!

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Aseic - 08-17-2009

Your helm is shadow
please put on shadow gear and log off

have you full cleared uld 10 or 25? i mean its fine if you havent but we would probley need you to go to the pug runs to learn the fights befor we could take you to hardmodes

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Art - 08-17-2009

I'm actually still online running heroics, but I'll log in shadow gear.

Aseic Wrote:Your helm is shadow
please put on shadow gear and log off

have you full cleared uld 10 or 25? i mean its fine if you havent but we would probley need you to go to the pug runs to learn the fights befor we could take you to hardmodes

I have not "cleared" Uld 10 or 25. I have seen all the fights, but not actually downed them. I'd gladly do a PUG run for you all to see what I can do since I don't have meters.

And honestly, I'll play holy or deeps. So let me know and I can log off in either.

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Aseic - 08-17-2009

i was just asking about gear cuz right now its mixxed your helm is shadow lol and chest gloves are holy

but can you log off in your shadow gear plx
they might ask to see your holy but i just wanted to see your shadow lol

In shadow gear now. Have fun tearing it to shreds.

Re: Artrius - Shadow/Holy Priest - Firecrest - 08-17-2009

Art Wrote:I have seen all the fights, but not actually downed them.
Seen where? Armory says you've never killed all the Keepers on any difficulty, so I'm wondering how you could have experienced General or Yogg.

Edited because you edited Tongue.

I came into a Yogg fight after BW cleared to him, General I've only seen in 10 man.