The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

audi epix - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: audi epix (/showthread.php?tid=2028)

Pages: 1 2 3

audi epix - Audiftw - 05-01-2010

Hello there. This is Audiftw. I am in your guild. THat is SO weIRd hah? Anyways, i have a priest on my other server that i transferred from, AKA, Mal'ganis. I gots 5/5 T9, a couple ICC epics, and everything else is 232 or higher. I am epix all teh wey. Comal can vouch for my sucksess since i've been on this server.

. Do you have two raiding professions that have been leveled to an appropriate point? I am teh Miner and Tailor. They is leveled but not really for raiding i suppose.

2. Is your gear enchanted and gemmed properly? Yezzur dey are.

3. If you are not a scribe, do you have Sons of Hodir reputation leveled to exalted? Nah, scribes for fools. But i haven't run a whole lot of ulduar on there.

4. Is your spec well-researched, does it reflect a good knowledge of your class, and does it make sense for your role in a PvE raid? Yezzur i casts deh spells, we gets heals n mana. The bad guys take damage, GG.

5. Do you have appropriate raid experience for our progression level? (If you don't, you'll want to provide good reasons why you don't, and why you think we should consider you anyway). I have done up through BPC in icc on my drood. I am teh OT, but u guys dun need that. And my priest has been through festergut. Cuz my priest is fail heals.

6. If you are asked questions about your spec/gemming/enchanting choices and/or have additional information requested about your raid experience, will you be able to answer? Nah i teh weeetardddddd. Of course i can...not answer that. Why would i be able to answer kesstions bout my gems.

Re: audi epix - Thorran - 05-01-2010

Why is the template you are supposed to use twice as long as your actual app?

Re: audi epix - Crazy Diana - 05-01-2010

done multiple pugs with him, great player

the jokes on you. the serious apps get more laughs

Re: audi epix - Toadles - 05-01-2010

why is this kid using tam language

Re: audi epix - jackslammer - 05-01-2010

Thorran Wrote:Why is the template you are supposed to use twice as long as your actual app?
I refined it just for you.

Re: audi epix - Audiftw - 05-02-2010

Well, the template was massive, and i didn't know what to put into it. To be honest i believe that you can't really tell whether a player is capable or not until you've played with them. I'm in the Air Force, where failure is not an option. As cliche as it sounds its true. It doesn't matter what you say when you're doing your job its how you do it. I put more effort into this game when i'm raiding to do well, especially when i'm not super experienced in the content, than i do in my job. I work on the most elite fighter jet in the world and if i were to fuck something up, not only is the air force losing 80+ million dollars, a pilot is dead and it happens. Hasn't happened to be but it does, and i hope to keep it that way

I'm not ttrying to just tell you guys an autobiography about my life but honestly i know what i'm doing. The only reason i joined this server was because Comal was impressed with how i was playing in a HEROIC. its not much but, i love this game i've been playing since i was 15 living in the basement of my parents house and i still play. I'm a dedicated played to a real raiding team thats trying to do something like H 25m lich king. Its obviously been done by someone else, and Comal told me straight up i wouldn't be in a Alpha or Beta raiding team but, had i the opputunity, i am sure that i would succeed. If you want me to try it out i'm definitely willing. And if i'm not good enough then so be it, i can live with not being able to do the hardest boss in the game. Sooo yeah definitely more serious than i've been in ages but hey, i fuck goats, i mean seriously who doesnt? I know i do, that means everyone must.............................................................. right?

Re: audi epix - Crazy Diana - 05-02-2010

if you want them to recruit you its got to at least look like you took the time to read the actual app.

Re: audi epix - Audiftw - 05-02-2010

Well i did answer the app, but not very thoroughly i suppose. I coulda done better.

Re: audi epix - Crazy Diana - 05-02-2010

if thats how you feel

Re: audi epix - CAN - 05-02-2010

inb4 mini