The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error

DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie (/showthread.php?tid=2240)

Pages: 1 2 3

DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - drjekyll - 07-16-2010

1. 24, Male, 212 days on mage alone

2. Arcane, Arcane and Arcane, trying to get more spirit/crit gear for FFB but not there yet

3. Armory link use this code only for your main since this code may be used just once per page!
Code:
[recruit loc="us,scilla"]Drjekyll[/recruit]
Character data not available.

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid:

5. Well...I can start from lvl 60 if you want me to. I was in Group 1 and Sigil on Lightningsblade. We progressed through AQ40 then I switched servers to play with IRL friends and joined Transcendence to work on Naxx that was coming out on Smolderthorn. At that point I took a break from my mage and traded accounts for a SPriest during BC. They were faceroll hella easy and I got bored so I stole my account back. Ironic now that mages are faceroll easy as balls... ANYWAY at lvl 70 on my priest I was horde and healed that 10 man instance...wtf was it called..Kara! again priest was stupid so I left and got my mage to 80 a short time after that. I didn't really get too much raiding done after that point. I was in Blacklist but they dont raid so I joined my own guild. At least I have a gbank so I dont have to mail anything to my alts.

6. 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Tuesday through Thursday, If you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
I can make these times as far as I can see. School starts up in August but I'm only taking two classes till I get my degree. I'm on board and want to raid.

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding?
I have recount and DBM. If I wasn't a support class I'd have more. But I am and I press 2 buttons, so I keep it simple.

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?
You guys were actually way down on the picking for me. First I wanted Casual or Brethren...but I suppose I can give you guys a shot. (I'm kidding I havent apped to them...yet) Above I said i was apart of Blacklist..they tried raiding two days a week. They couldn't manage LK, I dont think they have yet to this day (not sure about that b/c i don't really care) I want to be apart of a guild that wants to complete and progress, not one that wants to figth bosses they know and can defeat. I remember the BWL/AQ and Naxx days with 40 people. Now it's down to 25 and people get frustrated over the easy shit? I just ran RS10 and it's incredibly funny and frustrating that people suck so much at this game. I want the best gear out there so I can roflstomp horde, thats why I NEED you guys. And you need me, b/c I'm a gnome mage and every good guild needs as many gnome casters as possible. Not to mention I give out free hugs and camp fires.
And everything Jackslammer says....is a given, right? You really have to tell people to do this?

Jackslammer wrote:
It is required you bring full consumables to every raid; that includes food buffs, two elixirs or flasks, and enough pots for the entire night, and of course fully repaired and ready to go when invites are out.

It is required you use the best gems and get the best enchants on your gear; endgame raiders should not have any cheap gems, cheap or no enchants, and/or incorrect stats for your class. In addition you must have two raiding professions levelled high enough for their level 80 benefits, such as 47 sp, 60 stam, 80 ap, etc.

You also must have a decent computer, decent Internet connection, and not have any lag/FPS issues. We also use Ventrilo during raids and speak English, it is necessary that you use Vent and a microphone, and be able to effectively communicate during raids.

I dont have a mic but if i get in to the raids Ill get one. <3 best buy

Re: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - stod - 07-16-2010

I'm confused by your definition of 'support class'.
Why is it that you have not killed Lich King normal mode yet?

Re: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - drjekyll - 07-16-2010

A support class is by definition to provide a high volume of suppressive firepower with the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW). ... but as far as wow is concerned I provide dps...and as a mage thats a very simple task. Know the fight, don't screw around or screw up and do your job. Mods and addons don't play a large role for me as far as pve is concerned for playing my class. If you know the fight why do you need anything at all? Know where to be and where not to be... really really hard.

Again listed above.. Blacklist sucks and I dipped out b/c of the quality of players they had. I haven't been in one of ya'lls pugs and from what I hear people in your pugs get an invite back so getting into one is relatively hard. I've been to phase three of LK with blacklist and thats it, no title for me yet...if ever.

I feel a little depressed answering that, it's kinda like having BWL out for 2 months and someone saying, "hey look at my Nef's Tear!! where's yours?!?!" ..."oh, we wipe on the landing, haven't got him down yet."

Try to get into a PuG and post some WoL or WMO meters.

If i knew what those acronyms meant or how to do anything I would.
Are they some sort of fight follower and data something?
Would it be easier to group and see my dps or even better trying to get in one of those pugs like you suggested?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldoflogs.com">www.worldoflogs.com</a><!-- w -->
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowmeteronline.com">www.wowmeteronline.com</a><!-- w -->

Re: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - xnskzzxnvs - 07-16-2010

i'm just a guy that joined last week so don't assume i have any weight in what i say, but

1. your current spec is a pvp spec
2. your other spec is also not a raiding spec
3. black magic and a pvp gem on nibelung, really?

we're currently wiping on heroic lich king, and you don't have the experience or gear for it. you should fix your gear/spec and pug more. there are 4 "wlph pugs" thurs-sun, in the sense that signups are done in the forums here

Well you are in the guild and I am not. I havent been in a raiding guild for a month or two so I have a pvp spec and a fuck about spec. obviously i know how to spec pve, that takes 20 sec to do...same goes for staff. i just got my 100,000 hk's. i don't want to say it was due to my fantastic pvp spec or my pvp staff... but they help.
as for the pugs, ya. im signing up.
rofl i doubt it. forget my app, delete it.
i should prob forget about raiding. people are really nit picking gems and specs? you really have a concern about meaningless shit like that...u think i would show up to a raid in pvp gear in a fire/frost spec? fucking idiots... did u see my pve gear, all gems are correct. no waisted bonus ever. did you read my app at all? something about jackslammer says shit and having mats ready for raids.
ya, ill stick with deleting my app. this is a waist of time

Re: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - Hitshade - 07-16-2010

xnskzzxnvs Wrote:i'm just a guy that joined last week so don't assume i have any weight in what i say, but

1. your current spec is a pvp spec
2. your other spec is also not a raiding spec
3. black magic and a pvp gem on nibelung, really?

we're currently wiping on heroic lich king, and you don't have the experience or gear for it. you should fix your gear/spec and pug more. there are 4 "wlph pugs" thurs-sun, in the sense that signups are done in the forums here

Two suggestions....

1) If you assume your words are meaningless then dont bother posting.
2) Put you fucking toon name in your sig or something because I'll be god damned if I, or anyone else, is going to memorize who "xnskzzxnvs" is. (Unless of course that is your toon name and you're just not important enough for the great and mighty Tyrul to care)

Re: DrJekyll - Mage Gnomie - Hitshade - 07-16-2010

drjekyll Wrote:Well you are in the guild and I am not. I havent been in a raiding guild for a month or two so I have a pvp spec and a fuck about spec. obviously i know how to spec pve, that takes 20 sec to do...same goes for staff. i just got my 100,000 hk's. i don't want to say it was due to my fantastic pvp spec or my pvp staff... but they help.
as for the pugs, ya. im signing up.
rofl i doubt it. forget my app, delete it.
i should prob forget about raiding. people are really nit picking gems and specs? you really have a concern about meaningless shit like that...u think i would show up to a raid in pvp gear in a fire/frost spec? fucking idiots... did u see my pve gear, all gems are correct. no waisted bonus ever. did you read my app at all? something about jackslammer says shit and having mats ready for raids.
ya, ill stick with deleting my app. this is a waist of time

This is a textbook example of how NOT to apply and an even better example of how you're clearly incapable of handling criticism. Any raiding guild worth its salt is going to "nitpick" the exact same things we have been. So don't worry, we don't need to be asked to "delete" your app... with a bullshit attitude like that, you wouldn't have got an invite anyhow.

But delete your post? Not a chance. Your tantrum will remain, as a lesson for future applicants.