The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error

Baise- Survival Hunter App - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Baise- Survival Hunter App (/showthread.php?tid=243)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Baise- Survival Hunter App - Baise - 02-11-2009

1. Your in-game name (and alts): Hunter- Baise, Paladin- Estela(72)

2. Class (again), spec(again), profs, and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY: Hunter, SV (1/16/54), 450 herbalism and 388 alchemy, I don't have any offspec gear except for a few PvP pieces and FR gear.

3. Armory links (a must, hyperlink pref): Armory

4. Any WWS or WMO links to your performance in a raid (recommended): Can't find any, I dono if my current guild runs it.

5. We are a raiding guild and ended TBC top 200 US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL fights you will be brought to. What is your raid experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC, Wrath [List All]):
Classic- Ony, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL
TBC- Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA, some TK/SSC, Hyjal, BT, Mu'ru
WotLK- Naxx 10/25, Sarth 25 3D, Sarth 10, VoA. No Maly downed, but I have done some of it.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving: I transfered from Drak'Tharon to Scilla because DT became terribly overpopulated with baddies. Me and a couple friends decided to try our luck here. I am currently in Karma, and I like most of the people in here, but I want to raid and I seem to only get invited to raids if there is nobody else on to invite.... it especially irks me because I was told that as long as I was on I would probably get a spot, because the hunter attendance was poor.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday, if you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying): I can make them all except for some Sundays, and next week on Monday I can't.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are!
I take pride in my ability to wreck train on bitches. imo I am a pretty good hunter, I know how to use traps in a raid, I can do good DPS, I can MD healers with ease 8-) , and that's basically my whole agenda as a hunter besides screaming like a girl when FD is resisted.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding (Screenshot prefered.) ARE YOU A CLICKER Y/N? No not really, I click some stuff like rapid fire, traps, etc. i like to strafe so I dont bind "Q" and "E". I also use click to move because I am pro.
[Image: wowscrnshot021109195741ro6.th.jpg]

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?
I choose you because you are better than sex on ecs, and I want to be apart of this mastery.

11. Add anything else you think we’d find interesting (such as you’re a GM, you recorded WWS for your old guild, you were an officer or did assignments in a past guild, you are Kalgan’s alt [Fuck that guy], or anything else noteworthy).
I was an officer of a 10-man naxx guild that fell apart due to poor leadership /flex. I've played since release, makes me part of the Kool Kid Klub imo.

12. In regards to Ventrilo, do you have a WORKING microphone? Do you actually USE IT in a raid situation?
Yes I use it to announce that I have pulled aggro and my feign has either been resisted or i got skittish and jumped as I hit feign, thereby doing nothing.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Thorran - 02-11-2009

Talk to Voristik in-game.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Mathdragon - 02-11-2009

this hunter sucks dont recruit him btw

:twisted:

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Baise - 02-11-2009

Mathdragon Wrote:this hunter sucks dont recruit him btw

:twisted:

ignore this, hes just a silly asian.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Mathdragon - 02-11-2009

YOU AMERICANS HAVE

BIG PENIS

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Manhattan - 02-12-2009

Good luck with him.

I think he died every time to a lava wall or a void zone. Aggro'd Shadron's acolyte every time, then would FD so it would (nearly) kill a healer everytime.

Very true he can do well on the DPS meters, however a raider that can act and react to new content is not something I observed.
Never really took him to any other raid because we didn't have any other content left to kill on nights in which he could make it online.

Congrats on your Twilight Vanquisher title. Good luck in your guild search.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Baise - 02-12-2009

...That is completely untrue, I died to lava wall only when I got DC'd from the lag when WG was going on, and a few times to void zones in the begining until I turned off my combat text... I really don't want any negative feelings between myself and Karma, but I have missed ONE raid since I joined. Just plain haven't been invited to Maly/Sarth on Sunday/Naxx on Wednesday even though I was one of two hunters online for Wednesday. I get no response from the guild and felt that I was wasting my time.

I joined to raid and not sit unnecessarily, I have never once complained about gear, I even kept my mouth quiet when you were going to give Envoy of Mortality to a rogue. I was told upon applying that hunter attendance was spotty, and that I would be invited to the raids when I was on. That hasn't happened, and does not seem like it would happen in the near future.

Manhattan, I ask you this, have you ever had to summon me/port me to dalaran for gear/put up with other bullshit about not doing what I was supposed to do? No, I have always been on and in the zone of the raid whenever. I also recall you telling me taht "3D sarth is a survivability fight first, then DPS" so I turned off mods to DPS and focused on staying alive. You can't seriously say that I had a poor performance and caused wipes.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - Zoia - 02-12-2009

I know nothing about hunters but that spec seems off to me. He has twilight vanquisher which means he was able to get carried through a 3 drake sarth...or maybe hes good enough. We need hunters so talk to Voristik in game.

Edit Well the spec is legit so ignore that first comment. Just looks wierd having 1 point into something lol. Again we need hunters so talk to Voristik.

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - CAN - 02-12-2009

holy shit your ui is terrible

Re: Baise- Survival Hunter App - ArchmageFurly in three days - 02-12-2009

CAN Wrote:holy shit your ui is terrible

/agree

With the lack of visibility you have I can see why it would be possible for you to do as other claim you do and tunnel-vision/die to void zones.