The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Staccato - Holy Paladin - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Staccato - Holy Paladin (/showthread.php?tid=2982)

Pages: 1 2 3

Staccato - Holy Paladin - Staccato - 07-14-2011

1. Your age, gender, and time played: 20, Male, played since November 2004. This is my original character. 61 days 14 hours. However, my rogue from BC/Wrath has over 120 hours.

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly): I have an 85 Rogue that I raided with in Wrath and and 85 Mage that I raided with in BC, both with awful gear, but can gear up no problem. Also have a tank set around 359 IL.

3. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ato/simple

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid: I dont have any logs since my guild at the moment (Draconin) hasn't raided consistently since early March, but I made 3 raid videos back in February of our boss kills from my Point of view. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/staccatoraids">www.youtube.com/staccatoraids</a><!-- w -->

This should also provide a showing of my UI and how I play in a raid.

5. A history of your previous guild(s)/server(s), their progression, your rank and responsibilities in the guild, and reason(s) for leaving, also include any references we may contact: Played on LlaneUS in Vanilla, where I progressed through MC-BWL and to Twin Emps in AQ40 on my mage. Played on Twisting NetherUS in BC with various guilds, progressing to Black Temple before guild fell apart and I quit. Started up again in Wrath and began raiding on my Rogue, progressing through Trial of the Crusader and Grand Crusader with Iron Cross Knights(AggramarUS), then progressing through ICC with Endurance(Kil'JaedenUS) to 11/12H.

In Cataclysm, I originally played with Endurance on my rogue, but they split down to 10-man raids from 25s and I wasn't comfortable with their leadership. I transferred to Scilla to play with my old guild, Draconin, they needed a third healer for their raid group so I levelled a Holy Paladin as their third healer and progressed to 11/12 normal modes before people began having attendance issues and we went on raiding hiatus. Since interest in raiding has dropped with 4.2's release for Draconin, I've decided to part ways for greener pastures.

6. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Tuesday and Wednesday, during progression we will raid Sunday and/or Monday as well starting at 8 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated, if you can’t make these times please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying): This is no problem for me.

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding? Refer to the raid videos for my UI.

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?: You are in need of a Holy Paladin, I am a Holy Paladin. I heard of your guild before in Wrath when I was on this server with my Horde Rogue, saw your progression and figured you were a hard working, progression based guild, which is something I'm looking for.

Also, I would be faction changing if the application is accepted. I'm well aware that this is an Alliance guild.

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - Firecrest - 07-14-2011

Spec and gearing seem solid. Don't have time to watch the videos until this evening, but barring you chain casting FoL, I don't see a problem there.

Only two things I noticed were the PvP Bracers (with PvP reforging and a PvP enchant) and BoL Glyph (which is virtually useless). Relatively minor issues, but I'm interested to hear what's up there.

It also sounds like you're not married to your Holy Pally, which is good. Our other Holy Pally is on a long term hiatus, but may want his spot back when he returns. Good players are good players though - and if it turns out that you're a good player, it sounds like we could slide you into a tanking role or onto another toon.

Feel free to faction change over and whisper any officer for an invite.

In Before:
Do you DI tanks during LK
Do you know how to get behind iceblocks
Do you fishbot
etc

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - Bläckup - 07-14-2011

[Image: ZVuxC.gif]

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - Regolith - 07-14-2011

do you auto-run off of LK's ledge?

Regolith Wrote:do you auto-run off of LK's ledge?
That... Never happened?

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - jackslammer - 07-14-2011

I assume you switch glyphs according to encounter or PvP but Glyph of Divinity is our best major glyph and I don't see it.

I also hope you know how to effectively AoE heal unlike Alyse and Talith.

jackslammer Wrote:I also hope you know how to effectively AoE heal unlike Alyse and Talith.
I've been meaning to ask you about this. Your HR healing on Domo is like half again more than mine and IDK WTF. Yours are hitting harder and more often and hell if I know why. I keep mine on CD (unless I'm holding off a second or so to get two cleaves), use Alch Trinket on that fight to get me over the Haste Soft Cap for an extra tick and use CDs near the end of the cleave cycle so they will be most effective. Gear's about the same, so IDK.

At least I try. I always see Talith's top heals as DL > Beacon > etc on that fight. I guess someone has to bomb the big stuff. Big Grin

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - jackslammer - 07-14-2011

Well with the Divine Favor prime glyph I can use two Holy Radiances while DF is active since HR is now a 20s cooldown. Also I abuse Tower of Radiance to have enough HoPo to use 1-1.66 Light of Dawns every Flame Scythe and of course I use the Light of Dawn major glyph.

For AoE cooldowns I do this:

0:00 DF + HR
0:10 AW + Guardian
0:20 HR

I spam the lowest health target with DL during Guardian and hit Light of Dawn every three HoPo, and have been able to Guardian at least twice every encounter in Firelands.

Re: Staccato - Holy Paladin - Staccato - 07-14-2011

Firecrest Wrote:Only two things I noticed were the PvP Bracers (with PvP reforging and a PvP enchant) and BoL Glyph (which is virtually useless). Relatively minor issues, but I'm interested to hear what's up there.

Bracers were basically a placeholder. I started raiding straight after hitting 85 and took what I could get to replace the quest greens and blues I had. I was holding out for Shackles of the End Days off Cho'gall, but they never seemed to drop. :|

As for the glyph, that pertains to my own stupidity. As I said, I only just levelled this character for Cataclysm and believed that Beacon duplicated a 50% heal even when healing the Beacon target, so I would always be switching beacons to tanks taking alot of damage (i.e. fire phase on Cho'gall) T_T . Didn't realize that wasn't the case until I was reading up on that Light of Dawn nerf a few patches/hotfixes ago.

Hadn't really got around to changing it out until now.

I appreciate the criticism. It certainly helps me out. I was the only Holy Paladin in Draconin after all, and we don't really make a lot of outside contact. Tongue