The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) (/showthread.php?tid=3)

Re: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - Juvey - 03-24-2010

I do believe you photoshopped your sister out of the pictures. Why, I'm not sure, shes the only one that would ever get close to you Sad

Re: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - ArchmageFurly in three days - 03-25-2010

The interesting thing is that Andrea's had more responses than like Talyse or anyone else ever did.

Though Lawler's photoshopped picture of the two of them has the value of a thousand posts.

Re: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - Hitshade - 03-25-2010

Talyse looked like the kind of girl you'd actually have to pay attention to... high maintenance ya know? But its probably worth it because banging a hot ginger is like winning the lottery. The very thought of it I imagine would be intimidating to the average pocket protection wearing wow nerd. Of course I dont really know, fucking nerds.

On the other hand...

Those two look like dirty underage cocksluts that are dying to go ass to mouth while getting pissed on and punched in the ribs and told to shut the fuck up... etc.

HOW ABOUT IT SLUTS? WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON HITSHADES COCK? I PROMISE I WONT LEAVE VISIBLE BRUISES. YOU'LL STILL HAVE TO EAT MY SHIT, BUT I PROMISE I WONT HAVE ANY COPIOUS AMOUNT OF FIBRE THE DAY BEFORE. YOU CAN PRETEND THAT MY ROCK HARD SHIT IS A FILTHY BLACK COCK. WHEN IM DONE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU CAN USE THAT SOLID TURD LIKE A DOUBLE ENDED DILDO AND SCISSOR EACHOTHER ON CAMERA FOR A FEW DOLLARS.

Re: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - Kaistine - 03-25-2010

For a few dollars? Damn, I'll take that offer.

Re: PIX THREAD (CLOTHING OPTIONAL) - Juvey - 03-25-2010

You idiots scared her away. How am I going to learn to talk to girls without using my penis as my mouth now?

You dont need to "talk" to girls.

Just make use of the following links:

This is how to catch them
This is how to keep them
This is how to get rid of them

no idiot this is how you get rid of them
http://www.chemistryland.com/Biodiesel/ ... Bottle.jpg

Listen here motherfucker, I know a thing or two about disposing women. The problem with Lye is that you cant dig up the body and fuck it. Why ruin a perfectly good corpse?

See? I thought of everything.

Why fuck a corpse when you can buy more chloroform and lye and start the process again with a fresh body?

A compelling argument.

Although... if you were unemployed and forced to sell blood and sperm for a living, the one time shovel purchase would be less expensive. It also doubles as a means to knock them back out if they start to come around earlier than expected.