The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function

Keree- SV Hunter - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Keree- SV Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=301)

Pages: 1 2

Keree- SV Hunter - keree - 03-05-2009

1. Your in-game name (and alts):
Keree

2. Class (again), spec(again), profs, and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY:
Hunter
Survival
JC/Mining

3. Armory links (a must, hyperlink pref):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... la&n=Keree (updated spec)

4. Any WWS or WMO links to your performance in a raid (recommended):

5. We are a raiding guild and ended TBC top 200 US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL fights you will be brought to. What is your raid experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC, Wrath [List All]):
I raided every dungeon vanilla wow, tbc (except vashj and funwell), everything in wrath except for 3d, i dont have a confirmed malygos kill but i know the fight.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving:
Firetree- Seraphim Knights
I raided with this guild through Hyjal/BT, leveld and did naxx..etc with them, went inactive and was removed and x-ferred here to play with a friend and now he quit.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday, if you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
I have Future Soldier PT on thursdays from 5-6 CST which is not a problem so idk why im telling you this.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are!

I take pride in NEVER dieing and still finishing pretty well on the meters, because a dead dps is a useless dps, amirite?

9. Post a screenshot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding (Screenshot prefered.) ARE YOU A CLICKER Y/N?

I really only run x-perl, recount, quartz and bartender.

pretty standard.

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?

I chose this guild originally because ive done a few pugs with members and they were really good, and when i got to the website i just thought it was hilarious. I love humor and just from the site and some of the things on it I can tell this would be a great guild to be in.

11. Add anything else you think we’d find interesting (such as you’re a GM, you recorded WWS for your old guild, you were an officer or did assignments in a past guild, you are Kalgan’s alt [Fuck that guy], or anything else noteworthy).
I was a raid leader during BC

12. In regards to Ventrilo, do you have a WORKING microphone? Do you actually USE IT in a raid situation?

yes I do.

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - Sanderz - 03-05-2009

wrong meta, low end shoulder enchant, no jc gems

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - keree - 03-05-2009

withdrawing app.

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - Firecrest - 03-05-2009

Wow. That was easy.

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - Nouhstekehue - 03-05-2009

Sanderz is really good with words :O

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - Faldelore - 03-06-2009

aww, that was no fun. where are the mm raiding hunters of this realm?

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - keree - 03-06-2009

No it wasnt because of sanderz lol, i know i dont have jc gems, my rep isnt high enough for the good shoulder enchant, and its not necessarily the wrong meta but it isnt the best meta. I just started playing again and while I do have a lot of experience, the caliber of this guild just didnt seem to fit me.

I raided MM from the time 51 pts came out until I hit 80, then bm was just too retarded to not spec it. I just went SV to try it out seeing as I havent really played since the buff.

take it easy though.

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - lawlerbation the hardcore squatter - 03-06-2009

Sanderz Wrote:wrong meta, low end shoulder enchant, no jc gems
dont forget not hit capped

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - abecx - 03-08-2009

keree Wrote:the caliber of this guild just didnt seem to fit me.
We raid with hit caps.

Re: Keree- SV Hunter - Rosco - 03-08-2009

ty for apping.