The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

oxygen Prot Warrior - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: oxygen Prot Warrior (/showthread.php?tid=3024)

Pages: 1 2

oxygen Prot Warrior - oxygen - 07-29-2011

I am currently a lvl 83 i will be 85 in a day or two but this is my 6th 85 and my new main and i want to be a part of a very good guild full of a lot of raid progression

1. Your age, gender, and time played:
age - 17
male
All time played around 103 hrs
my druid 30 hrs
my hunter 50 hrs
dk 7
mage 11
warrior 5

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly):
I Decided to roll allience so this is my only toon his off spec is arms i am able to respec whenever

3. Armory link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... A1r/simple THIS IS MY OLD MAIN WHO IS 12/12
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... Fer/simple MY HUNTER
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... zle/simple MY DK
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... gen/simple THIS IS MY WARRIOR OR MY NEW MAIN

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid:
I started playing wow during wotlk on my hunter as you can see and now i just finished gearing my druid who is 12/12 and i feel it is time to move on to a new toon my warrior who i am looking for progression guild

5. A history of your previous guild(s)/server(s), their progression, your rank and responsibilities
in the guild, and reason(s) for leaving, also include any references we may contact:
ON TWISTING nether my main realm i am a raid group one soldier of honnor bound i am currently stepping out because i feel im over geared and they can bring someone new in honor bound is currently 12/12 and 2/7 in fl

6. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Tuesday and Wednesday, during progression we will raid Sunday and/or Monday as well starting at 8 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated, if you can’t make these times please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
if i cant make schedualed raid times it will be due to family emergencies or work problems

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding?
The ADDONS i use for my warrior consist of omen deadly boss mods and recount

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?
As i walk around storm wind i notice a bunch of geared players mostly in this guild which really catches my attention i also think the name is very cool and you seem to have meny freindly leaders i am looking for a strong guild with good progression in 10 man and 25 man raids which you guys seem to have

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Annysia - 07-29-2011

We would like another full time tank, but that said, the tank needs to be ready to jump into heroic firelands ASAP.

I'm going to say this app will be denied.

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Firecrest - 07-29-2011

That's correct. While we can gear people up fairly quick, one thing we can't do is have a Tank in Blues/Greens tanking Heroic Firelands. Hit 85, gear up in T11/Trollics and come back.

Your chronic altaholism doesn't look too great either. One thing I'm not down with is gearing up someone's 17th alt so they can ditch us for some other char once they have BiS.

On top of that... I can't imagine you'd be a very good Tank with zero experience behind you.

PS - I assume you mean days played not hours?
PPS - Your grammar hurts my eyes. Run a spellcheck before you submit something that's supposed to showcase yourself.

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - CAN - 07-29-2011

none of your toons have full enchants

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Zsigmond - 07-29-2011

whisper myndore in game for an invite

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Zsigmond - 07-29-2011

........................ an invite to friend island.... lol why can't i edit

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - lawlerbation the hardcore squatter - 07-30-2011

its the way these forums are meant to be, NO EDITS NO DELETION WHEN YOU FUCK UP ITS PERMANENT RECORD

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Keylogger - 07-30-2011

Twisting Nether was such a horrible server. THE MEMORIES

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Bläckup - 08-01-2011

i need to fart so bad...

Re: oxygen Prot Warrior - Bläckup - 08-01-2011

[Image: B2jNo.jpg]