The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Recrewtment (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad (/showthread.php?tid=3492)

Pages: 1 2 3

yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - youngbirk - 02-26-2012

1. Your age, gender, and time played: 23, male

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly)I have played a hunter for 6 and half years i know my specs inside and out and could dps blind folded

3. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Yungbirk/simple

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...=10739&e=10966

5. A history of your previous guild(s)/server(s), their progression, your rank and responsibilities in the guild, and reason(s) for leaving, also include any references we may contact:
i was in dread they were top 100 in the world i am thinking of transfering here to raid with you guys i have been a hunter class leader and officer in few guilds i would help teach our hunters to play better

6. It is assumed you will be available from 7-11 ST (Server Time is Central Time Zone) Tuesday and Wednesday, during progression we will raid Sunday and/or Monday as well starting at 7 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated, if you can’t make these times please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
I can make all of your raid times
Jackslammer wrote:
It is required you bring full consumables to every raid; that includes food buffs, two elixirs or flasks, and enough pots for the entire night, and of course fully repaired and ready to go when invites are out. As of April 2011 we supply cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for all raiders so being short on the following requirements isn't tolerated.

It is required you use the best gems and get the best enchants on your gear; endgame raiders should not have any cheap gems, cheap or no enchants, and/or incorrect stats for your class. In addition you must have two raiding professions leveled high enough for their maximum benefits.

i am all about top dps i gem and enchant asap most of the time in raid if i can i carry extra gems and scopes food buff and flask i bring all consumables

You also must have a decent computer, decent Internet connection, and not have any lag/FPS issues. We also use Mumble during raids and speak English, it is necessary that you use Mumble and a microphone, and be able to effectively communicate during raids.

i have a working mic and i speak English and can communicate effectively

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/814/wowscrnshot020912183011.jpg/

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?

you were recruiting range dps and i am transfering here to raid and and i want u guys to progress with and make friends

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - Thorran - 02-26-2012

Fix WoL

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - youngbirk - 02-26-2012

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7cbtq4y4hllklzld/sum/damageDone/?s=10739&e=10966

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - youngbirk - 02-26-2012

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7cbtq4y4hllklzld/sum/damageDone/?s=10739&e=10966

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - youngbirk - 02-27-2012

you guys need any other info

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - Crazy Diana - 02-27-2012

Chronic
Kush
Mårijuånå

with pets like those you must be one of them smokes pot with your mom types

i dont smoke weed anymore since my daughter was born do you guys need anymore info i would like to transfer to ur your server and raid with you guys need anything else to help my app

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - Riinuka - 02-27-2012

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ejsoycn2pf07faox/

Why'd you get sat on nearly everything last Tuesday?

Re: yungbirk survival hunter / server kel thuzad - Riinuka - 02-27-2012

Checking this more, is it possible for you to go grab LFR chest token? You're without 4 piece.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kel%27thuzad/Yungbirk
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/sargeras/krynnyth

Comparing fights we've had in the same spec, taking into account gear differences, you're way lower on heroic fights we've both done. Your Ultraxion reg fights have been pretty low. Blackhorn too (which is what we'll be doing on heroic next). Not quite sure what you're doing on Hagara heroic.. really low there. Most recently, you got iceblocked only once. Seeing no explosive trap usage. Use it when tombs are out (especially if you're getting blocked). Use explosive to proc LnL on fights where the boss doesn't move... It's much more consistent than Black Arrow for that. That Zon'ozz fight you linked had no Explosive ticks at all. o_O; You really want to lay that down on the boss (you're standing there anyway so no need for launcher), and let it hit all the adds. The fights I still use BArrow on are Ultrax because of the platform, Madness for the same reason, Morchok since he moves too much, Blackhorn p1 because nothing stays still, and Hagara (except during tombs).

4piece will probably help that a lot, you'll cast cobra less for the same focus and can get your arcane shot haste buff up more.

Take a point out of Hunter Vs. Wild and drop it in the last slot for serpent spread. One of the things we can do well is AE, and since you don't have improved focus regen yet, you may be cutting it close on reapplying the AE serpent effect with only a 6sec window.

i wasnt sat i was transfering servers so i didnt raid last week much at all.
i can try and get the t13 chest from LFR.
i am now on the server. name youngbirk.