The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1407 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1407 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1553 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1500 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1500 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1553 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
File Line Function
File Line Function

Cahn is dead IRL - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Cahn is dead IRL (/showthread.php?tid=3784)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - Burlock - 06-08-2013

This is so sad...much love for Cahn and the rest of you.

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - Nouhstekehue - 06-08-2013

Thanks for letting me know, CrazyD. Glad I caught this in time to raise a glass his way.

Rest well, Cahn.

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - abecx - 06-08-2013

I'm sitting here thinking about the time that Cahn and I farmed reputation to get our Netherwing Drake. We would go do the daily quests together and I was so excited at the time because me and him never really got to hang out 1 on 1. I would laugh so hard because I would pull like 20 things on Abec, and cahn would just jump around me making me think that he wasn't going to help. He would do that because I would always pull way to many enemies just to prove how much damage I could take and he would put me in my place. We would be sitting there farming, and he would do the /lol laugh since we would be Orcs, and I literally would fall out of my chair laughing. I dont know why, but coming from cahn it was just so fucking hilarious.

I was fine yesterday, up until I got home, and when his dad posted the picture of Cahn with the Buck Teeth, I completely lost it and I keep crying. Cahn earned the right to get 4 legendaries out of the handful (10?) that we gathered. I know alot of you will never know the trials and tribulations of running a Guild, but managing so many people and truly trying to make them happy is hard as hell, but there was always a core group of players that I could build the entire guild upon. Cahn led that group of players. Why? Because one time he left us to join I think the guild was called Liquid, and when he came back, it was almost like he was sorry. His loyalty and belief that we would be successful never faltered from that point on. He never once questioned my commitment, I never had to defend my stupid ideas, and he would always be there to help trudge through hundreds of attempts to down a boss even when we would have really questionable players trying to fill the gaps. 99% of the time he would be one of the first people I would invite to raid because it made me feel like if he was there its was like have 4 mages.

Cahn knew I took the game far too seriously, and he would always SPLASH ME WITH COLD WATER in his comments. If we had a raid night that was not going well and he heard the tone of my voice when I get truly pissed off, he would message me shit like 'call it Sad' because he knew it would make me laugh and remind me that killing bosses was supposed to be hard, at least that is how I always saw it. His dry humor, timing, and quick wit was something I always admired. I cant believe I was 10 years older than him.

One of the comments he said to me was a night we were wiping and I kept fucking up, and he said "You're past your prime..." I literally sat back and put WAY too much thought into what he was saying. It was one of the most epic thing, I started doing research on my eyes, and how I could get them to stay stronger. I went to get my eyes checked up. I started looking into mechanical keyboards, better use of my macros and keybinds, a better mouse, the list goes on and on because I took his joke so seriously.

It was so hard trying to explain to his dad the true accomplishments we were able to garner from our time together. I think all of us took a lot of pride being in the top hundred guilds in the WORLD, being in the top 1,000's of players in a game of 12 Million, I know Cahn did. We literally took a band of rebels that wanted to succeed and made it work. We were all outcasts looking to prove ourselves, we inspired a lot of people.

I still can not stop crying. I am so used at trying carry the load so to speak and do or say the things that make everyone at least somewhat content. I am at a loss and this hurts so bad, thank you for helping me to become a decent leader that has translated over to all aspects of my life.

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - Barantos - 06-08-2013

[Image: work.5316983.1.lp,375x360,b,s,TXIuIEJvam...%3D%3D.jpg]

Dressed, Gathered Supplies, Lets start this day....
[Image: 945243_10100195527689592_1563252841_n.jpg]
[Image: 969986_10100195529361242_357340561_n.jpg]

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - Crazy Diana - 06-08-2013

you look amazing randy

Designer Spanish Shades baby, only the best today

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - ArchmageFurly in three days - 06-08-2013

All I've been thinking about the past day is how real and meaningful our online friendships are. Even having been gone from the guild and distanced from all of you for upwards of a year now, I always felt secure knowing there was a group of people there that I loved and cared about. Cahn was the rock of that group. He was always here, always the same witty comments keeping us in our place when we got out of hand. That's really the best way to describe him. He was an anchor, keeping us steady through all the bullshit we put up with through the years. Only when he's gone do you realize what he really was for all of us.

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - Sanderz - 06-08-2013

Barantos Wrote:[Image: 969986_10100195529361242_357340561_n.jpg]

My shoop of the general is being put to good use.

Re: Cahn is dead IRL - JohnStorbeck - 06-08-2013

This is Chris's sister, Erika. And I just wanted to let you all know that you guys have brought so much light and happiness to our family in this time of dark. I knew you guys were very important to him because he would always tell me that he would have to get back to his raids and whatnot. He kept it simple, because I don't understand computers at all... As a matter of fact, I'm probably posting wrong right now and if he was here we would be telling me that i was fucking it up and laughing at me. If anybody wants to chat or send pictures or videos to me that would be great or if you guys need anything from me... my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:erika.stadulis@gmail.com">erika.stadulis@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I was very happy to watch videos that were sent to me this morning. Honestly, i had no clue what was going on, but i could see Cahn life thing and it just made me smile through my tears. BTW if anybody wants to explain these videos to me I would really appreciate it cause Chris never would. Little brothers don't like their older sisters bugging them...

Thanks
Erika