The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=787)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Mikaelo - 07-06-2009

you can't jump in guild wars?

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Archlight - 07-07-2009

nope

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Firecrest - 07-07-2009

Jumping is overrated.

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - sophronius - 07-07-2009

i think i might try this aion thing Tongue

THATS WHAT IM FUCKIN TALKIN ABOUT

tyrul and his woman are at 18 before servers went down as well, we'll help u level

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Hitshade - 07-07-2009

I actually really, really enjoyed the beta event.

The game itself is just gorgeous. Say what you will about Korean/Asian art styles, but this is just a flat out beautiful game. It has a much slower pace than Warcraft, in terms of leveling. Although, its on par with other MMOs. People have been spoiled by WoW's casualness... others may have nothing else to compare with. It will take your hours and hours to level, you will grind, you will find yourself in a position where you must have a group to complete a lot of quests. That shouldn't deter anyone who really enjoys the genre though.

I for one cant wait until the next four day event. Of course we have yet to experience what the end game content will really be like... but I have always had more fun leveling than sitting around at max level doing nothing.

The various classes are pretty cool... they are similar, yet still feel more than fresh enough to be a lot of fun. The capital cities are fucking HUGE. They feel proper, like an actual epic fantasy city should feel. Pandemonia is like Dalaran on steroids and easily five times the size. You could run a lap around Dalaran in the time it takes you to get from the entrance of Pandemonia to the temple of gold (which is basically the AH, and barely 1/4 of the way into the city itself). The same goes for the zones, they are quite large and vary wildly in setting. (At this point, Ive only seen a couple... but enough to sell me on their design)

The last time I was this hyped over an MMO was when AoC came along. We all know how that went... I can safely say though, that while Aion may not pull anywhere near as mainstream an audience as WoW, I firmly believe it has staying power. Another difference in my mind... the hype from this game is player based. There is no massive campaign of advertising, or a team of developers claiming that this will be a WoW-killer. Its quite simply a solid game that doesn't cater to a 14 year old audience with the patience and attention span of a gnat.

Im not saying this is for everyone. I know a number of people who don't like the game for the very reasons I give it praise. But if (like me) you need a change of pace, drop $5 for the pre-order and give the beta a try. You've got nothing to lose and you just might find something more enjoyable than pulling your dick in IF on non-raid nights. I'm not saying quit wow and play Aion... I for one, don't intend to quit until Arthas is dead. When that happens, the game will have come to a close in my mind.

On a few side notes here are some changes coming out in the next patch for live servers in Korea/China atm:

12 New Instance Dungeons!
Pirate Ships ;o
An arcade-styled battleground, the Dreadgion of all things.
Brand new skills and advanced stigma customization.
New costumes!
Item tweaks and changes, brand new sets!
Changes/Additions to the Gathering system.
UI changes.
Greater levels of character customization.

Hitshade can support me when I say that...the character customization system is already so complex and versatile...adding more? It's plain psychotic. People have the potential to already never look like anyone else. This intrigues me haha.

p.s. http://www.afksharkweek.com OUR LEGION SITE INC (will be a subdomain of this multigaming site were making)

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - ArchmageFurly in three days - 07-07-2009

Owned Mac users, Owned.

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - lawlerbation the hardcore squatter - 07-07-2009

you know you can dual boot windows and os x right?

Re: OFFICIAL "I PLAY AION" THREAD - Aragon - 07-08-2009

A friend got me a beta key; I must say it looks really good... but lacks the polish and refinement wow has. I hope they can quickly fix those balance and features before release.