The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surt - Resto Shammy
1. Your age, gender, and time played: 19/m Since Release - 20days on Surt

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly): Enh (Gear is Half Finished) - Mage - Rogue

3. Armory links (mandatory):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Surt
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Yogooch <--mage
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Magooch <--rogue

4. Any WWS or WMO links or other clear indication of your performance in a raid (recommended): None sowwy

5. We are a raiding guild and are usually in the top 100 guilds in the US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL encounters and hard modes currently in game! In your opinion, what is the most difficult boss encounter you have ever defeated and why?: 25HM Freya, It was like giving Chuck Norris the powers of a frost mage. The complexity of positioning, timing, dps and healing was all relevant to the entire fight up until easy mode.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving, also include any references we may contact: Square Peg - horde Scilla

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday. If you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying): I can make em'

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are: I may not be the best, but I always try to be. I am extremely competitive with a lethal arsenal of gear, knowledge, and skill. I have spent days theory crafting and re-geming just to gain a little more healing ability. All of this makes me a top of the line healer who will not only go by the top research but use my own ability to choose the stats right for me and the current fight. An achievement I recently completed and can be varified by Square Peg members was a 10totgc, Beast fight. The other healer went afk right before fight and died in the very beginning leaving me to solo heal all 3 phases. Only at the end of Worms 1 dps died leaving 2 dead, including the priest. I was literally shaking from nearly shitting myself, my asshole was more clynched than a guy in prison with a cell mate named Tank.

DO NOT INCLUDE IN APPLICATION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is required you bring full consumables to every raid; that includes food buffs, two elixirs or flasks, and enough pots for the entire night, and of course fully repaired and ready to go when invites are out.

It is required you use the best gems and get the best enchants on your gear; endgame raiders should not have any cheap gems, cheap or no enchants, and/or incorrect stats for your class. If you can’t take the time to buy a top quality gem or research what stats you should use, then you don’t belong raiding endgame.

You also must have a decent computer, decent Internet connection, and not have any lag/FPS issues. We also use Ventrilo during raids and speak English, it is necessary that you use Vent and a microphone, and be able to effectively communicate during raids. Omen, DBM/Big Wigs, and Pally Power (for Paladins) are REQUIRED. A unit/raid frame addon (such as Grid or Xperl), a stat tracker (such as Recount), and a decursive are highly recommended.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Post a screen shot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding. ARE YOU A CLICKER?
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn11 ... 221130.jpg

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?
Ever since my guild Makaveli broke up in BC that I was with since release I have been looking for a guild I could progress with and enjoy content. I like to have fun without having to worry about scaring some small child, but get down to business and kill a boss. I had that in Makaveli but haven't been able to find it since. I can be extremely helpfull due to my experience in the game and my humor is always a mood lightener. I am not only an asset to any raid but an all around great guy who can have fun but stay away from drama. I also have common sense so I don;t stand in fire, unless that fire includes a beer...then I will stand in it.
Your girl friend is cute.
[Image: brianna1.jpg]
[Image: maneggs5.jpg]
Ex GF Now, Name is Brianna. Cute as hell but it was a distraction from her bitchy nature. vaginal powers triumph once again!
Sorry app seems ok but we're not recruiting any resto shaman.
[Image: 2unznl0.gif]