The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saviorr - prot
1. Your age, gender, and time played.
18, male, 48 days and 50 min.

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly):
I have a warlock that is currently affliction and destruction(sometimes demon), for my paladin i have decent gear for both ret and holy sets.

3. Armory links (mandatory):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Saviorr
[recruit loc="us,SCILLA"]Saviorr[/recruit]

4. Any WWS or WMO links or other clear indication of your performance in a raid (recommended):
The guild used to be in never used logs.

5. We are a raiding guild and are usually in the top 100 guilds in the US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL encounters and hard modes currently in game! In your opinion, what is the most difficult boss encounter you have ever defeated and why?:
I currently know every encounter in the game normal and heroic alike, and from all of them i would have to say the most difficult encounter would have to be, archimonde from back in BC. I think he was the hardest because not one person could die during the entire fight or else it could mean a wipe, also every player had to be alert to avoid fire, and not take fall damage and die.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving, also include any references we may contact:
I used to be in the guild Soup De Jour and the guild fell apart due to people not showing up to scheduled 25 man raids. As references you can contact valvega, subzerow, xanoras and hinder.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Tuesday through Thursday, during progression we will raid Sunday and Monday as well starting at 8 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated. If you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
I am able to make all the raids.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are:
What puts me on top is that as a tank i am alert and ready to pick up adds going wild on the raid, as well as having high threat, so dps should not have to worry about pulling the add or boss off of me and dieing. I always come prepared with plenty of flasks as well as keep some other flasks around with me in case others need some. Being an enchanter and elixer master means i can help the guild out with flasks and enchants.

9. Post a screen shot of your UI or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding. ARE YOU A CLICKER?
[Image: 20iw803.jpg] I click maybe, one or two spells.

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?
My reason for trying to join you guys is that, you seem to know what you are doing, if you are getting things done. I also believe that i could help be of assistance in progressing through out future raids.
We're full on tanks. I could go into things like a pvp shoulder enchant, agi/stam gem, and mongoose; but there's really no need to do it.
[Image: Gmpw2.jpg]
[Image: QTm4t.png]
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the application however I have 4 other people that can tank and we only need 2 for the most part.
[Image: quotelogo.php]