The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynoxx 80 Arcane Mage
1. Your in-game name (and alts): Lynoxx (my alts are still transfering, so they're names are yet to be determined)

2. Class (again), spec(again), profs, and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY: Arcane Mage, Scribe/Herbalist (Knows all Minors)

3. Armory links (a must, hyperlink pref): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... a&n=Lynoxx

4. Any WWS or WMO links to your performance in a raid (recommended): My previous guilds did not run those.

5. We are a raiding guild and ended TBC top 200 US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL fights you will be brought to. What is your raid experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC, Wrath [List All]): All instances in Vanilla WoW, Only Karazhan and some of SSC and TK (like, one boss each). All 25 mans in Wrath cleared, including 2 drake Sarth. All 10 mans cleared, except for Malygos, but I have cleared him on 25 man.

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving: Critical Business (Smolderthorn) I wanted off the server because it was going to be empty, and my best friend and family members were coming here. I am in Dreadnaught, but that's only cause they wanted me as soon as I came here. I have no ties to them and they aren't fully into raids yet.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday, if you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying): I can make those times.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are!
I like competing with the other ranged, especially mages. I seek to crush them all on meters and on number of decurses. Also, I enjoy being the only one to live during a wipe because Patchwerk can't see me when I turn invisible. Also, I am totally subordinate. You can yell at me all you want, I'll do what you want.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding (Screenshot prefered.) ARE YOU A CLICKER Y/N? http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 435mf5.jpg
I am a clicker. I move using my keyboard.

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there? In all honesty, I am new to the server and am looking for a raiding guild with a fun environment. From what I saw on the homepage, this guild looks like it knows how to have fun, and hopefully, your reputation proceeds you. I haven't got much to say, since I'm new to the server.

11. Add anything else you think we’d find interesting (such as you’re a GM, you recorded WWS for your old guild, you were an officer or did assignments in a past guild, you are Kalgan’s alt [Fuck that guy], or anything else noteworthy). There is nothing note worthy of me. I did not play a big roll in my other guilds. In my last serious guild, I was the only ranged to several of the raids, but that's about it. I'm brutally honest if that helps.

12. In regards to Ventrilo, do you have a WORKING microphone? Do you actually USE IT in a raid situation? Yes
For starters, your spec is wrong in so many ways. You decided to get 2/2 imp counterspell, 2/2 magic absorption, 2/2 imp blink, 3/3 prismatic cloak, and slow over 4% more crit on arcane blast, 3% more hit and 3% less mana cost, and Icy veins? If you make the argument that you picked up the "survival talents" because you'd rather survive and do less dps than die, then it's a crutch and it implies you're not very good at surviving period.

You're actually not even close to hit capped since you don't have precision, even with every possible raid buff.

You are wearing Spell Crit gems as an arcane mage?

If you are in this state because you just switched from FFB or FB spec it's somewhat understandable, even though you should study a specs gearing/gemming/rotation before switching to it. Arcane and FFB are actually very different gear sets/gemming patterns. I recommend going to this link. http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t42876-arcane_thread/
Aww, I thought I was going to get to make fun of him Furly. You stole my moment.