The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bgredfiretrk - Warlock
For the subject line, please state your MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME that you are applying to join with, the SPEC YOU INTEND TO RAID WITH, and current server, only if you are not currently on Scilla.

For the application itself, please feel free to use the provided template.

1. Your in-game name (and alts):Bgredfiretrk main, Sxytimegirl rogue alt

2. Class (again), spec(again), profs, and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY: Warlock 0/41/30 mining and engineering

3. Armory links (a must, hyperlink pref): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... redfiretrk

4. Any WWS or WMO links to your performance in a raid (recommended): http://wowwebstats.com/btsbxmtt1atby

5. We are a raiding guild and ended TBC top 200 US; it is expected you have raiding experience and know ALL fights you will be brought to. What is your raid experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC, Wrath [List All]): Kara, SSC, Naxx10 and 25, Maly 10 man

6. Previous guilds/servers and reason for leaving: Was on Varsity Cheer Leaders on Dark Iron, then i quit to join my friends in there own guild called sin. Server xfered to Scilla cause of the que, and my friends and i started a guild. We Soon realized we didn't want to build a new guild from the ground up and that's why i am here.

7. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Sunday through Thursday, if you can’t, please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):Those times work out perfectly for me.

8. Explain what specifically puts you at the top? We raid to be at the top and expect it of all our members. Do you take pride in topping meters, never letting the tank die, never pulling aggro, etc.? What separates you from the rest? Be specific, this will be a major indicator of the kind of player you are! I am always trying to get better and top the meters. Nothing makes me want to play more than when i see big numbers. I haven't yet had the opportunity to do many 25 man raids and want to be able to progress as new content comes out. I am always on time for everything. I will change spec and profs in order to help further my dps if needed. I was in your 25 man pug of naxx last week and as it looks am also coming to this weeks naxx.

9. Post a screenshot of your UI (Thumbnail Please) or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding (Screenshot prefered.) ARE YOU A CLICKER Y/N? whatever one gets me off at the time. http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p390/...1233800778

10. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there? I enjoyed raiding with you in naxx and i hope to be able to help you out to progress once 3.1hits. Also i liked the way that you ran things in the run and love how you aren't afraid to tell people how it is when they are fucking up. Just seem like a bunch of people i want to raid with.

11. Add anything else you think we’d find interesting (such as you’re a GM, you recorded WWS for your old guild, you were an officer or did assignments in a past guild, you are Kalgan’s alt [Fuck that guy], or anything else noteworthy). The last two episodes of house weren't that good, kinda pisses me off. Oh and im not 12.

12. In regards to Ventrilo, do you have a WORKING microphone? Do you actually USE IT in a raid situation? yes and yes, wtf why wouldn't you?
sup. At the moment we're full on locks for our main raid. You're certainly more than welcome to continue coming to our pug runs tho, and perhaps a spot will open up : ) Since you bothered to fill out the app tho.. I figure I'll throw some pointers ur way Wink

Affliction will get you higher dps, hands down. The rotation might seem daunting at first, (and rightfully so.. most complex rotation for any class / spec Tongue), but you get used to it after awhile. If you need any help with it, feel free to pst me (my lock's name is Vag)

As for your gear, you are waaaay over how much hit u need. unbuffed hitcap is 17%, you're at 17.5%. Even then, keep in mind raid buffs give you 4% hit (in 25 mans anyway, u might have to sub out gear for 10 mans depending on who's there), and you can spec into 3% hit. That means you only need 10% hit from gear. I would highly suggest replacing gear w/ hit on it for spirit / haste / sp itemized gear (generally pieces that are void of crit or hit have spirit / haste).

As for gemming, : / armory went down for maintenance in the middle of this post. I know I saw a 16 hit gem in there at least.. liek I said, you're over hitcap.. replace hit gems Wink A general rule of thumb is, socket everything with 19 sp. Obviously fill out meta req.'s

Do all that and your 4700 dps pw should jump up to 5k+ : )
Yea, your DPS and smartness in terms of raiding are certainly not in question. If we have a Warlock opening I will be sure to refer you, due to your solid PUG performance in the PUG 25 Man Naxx.
[Image: 2unznl0.gif]