The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarfdruid - Mage
1. Your age, gender, and time played:

18, (white)Male, 6 years

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly):

None, I'm leveling a prot pally though(83)

3. Armory link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... d/advanced

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid:

I went to go get my log for Baleroc 25 and some faggot didn't record it. Good thing I took a screenshot.

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6708 ... 183152.jpg

5. A history of your previous guild(s)/server(s), their progression, your rank and responsibilities in the guild, and reason(s) for leaving, also include any references we may contact:

Paralysis (Cenarius): This guild was recruiting for Firelands and they were previously 7/13H so I thought hey they must be pretty good. So I got into the guild and we started raiding Firelands. I soon found out this was a dieing guild trying to stay a float. They had extremely bad officers, one was recruiting awful, awful people. One was a completely rude lady who was bad and clicked, one was a loot whore healer who was dog shit and all together we did not do as well as we should have on the first opening weeks of Firelands. They didn't hold people to a standard of raiding I hold myself too.

Vox (Spinebreaker): I really liked this guild, vent was just so fun, and so hilarious and everyone was pretty good and I thought I had finally found my guild I was going to stick it out with and be in for a long time. And with in the first week of my trial I find out all the important officers and raid leaders are leaving and going else where..........I was pissed, I was left with no where to go, I really liked this guild and was having fun. Don't get me wrong I will stick with a guild and it's leaders when the going gets rough but having been recruited so soon and then all the people who recruited me and led the raids are now moving on leaves me with a very unorganized guild that I don't find it will be successful with them trying to rebuild under different leadership. I was there for our first (and only sadly) Heroic Shannox kill and we killed him in a good amount of time only a day and a half of attempts, not bad. Definitely could have been better. But I am really left with no where to go now and I DO NOT want to take a break from the game again I want to continue my raiding with this current content and beyond.

If you need to contact someone Sippycup was the one who recruited me right before him and the other raid leaders left. He said my dps was exceptional for my current gear and would vouch for me when trying to find somewhere to go. It might be hard to get a hold of him because he is going to race change soon if not already to horde side Spinebreaker to join Dawn of Valor.

6. It is assumed you will be available from 8-12 ST (Server Time is EST) Tuesday and Wednesday, during progression we will raid Sunday and/or Monday as well starting at 8 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated, if you can’t make these times please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):

I can make these raid times but not until the 2nd of August due to a prior engagement.

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6708 ... 183152.jpg

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?

Your personally which is a similar one I found with Vox, I love the crude, rude humor, and I just love having fun on vent while at the same time progressing through raids at a good speed.
no one has fun on vent, its me crying about something and abec yelling

BUT THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW YOU ARE WHITE
[Image: AJ9Mc.png][Image: AJ9Mc.png]
Reforging is good, Spec is good, so are the gems.

Not going to comment on if the guild needs another mage or not ( i think they run with 3?) as I can not raid at the moment so my opinion would be moot.

also /jelly at you being able to hit exactly 17.00 hit ^__^
We could always use another ranged, even if it is a 4th mage.
[Image: quotelogo.php]
I smell niggers over yonder...
[Image: 8TSiopX.png]
There are a few minor gemming/reforging/enchanting things you could do a bit better but you have the overall idea right, and I'll explain them to you in game. Get the JP trinket, it's filthy for arcane.

Also, Imp Arcane Explosion > Nether Vortex. Firelands aoe is generally many small low-health mobs where the instant, mana-neutral, and reasily available aoe of arcane is very strong. Rag/Rhyo/Beth are good examples.
PST any officer for an invite.
Firecrest - Holy Pally
Fey - Bear
I'll be transferred on the 2nd.
Thank you for your consideration but I am going to have to pass up on you guys after some thinking and a EST time guild isn't going to work for the future. Thanks again and good luck
DERRR DURRRR DURRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

Isn't that the first thing you consider when looking for a new guild.. Schedules...?-
[Image: 8TSiopX.png]