The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(772) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 772 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "dateline" - Line: 945 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 945 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 779 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reprisel - shadow priest
1. Your age, gender, and time played:
-21, male, and 59 days, 2 hours and 14 seconds on my priest currently.

2. List any alts and off specs you have gear for AND CAN PLAY COMPETENTLY (your main should be able to respec and play any spec on the fly):Shadow spec:376 ilvl, Disc:368 ilvl

3. Armory link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... sel/simple

4. WOL, WMO, WWS, etc. links and/or other clear indication of your performance in a raid:
Curently, i have no WoL data however if you guys would like i could easily log into world of logs take some date for u and post it in a reply on this forum.

5. A history of your previous guild(s)/server(s), their progression, your rank and responsibilities in the guild, and reason(s) for leaving, also include any references we may contact:
The last guild i was apart of was called Surgam. I was an officer in the guild and was trying to get heroic raiding started up for a group of players, however, we were having a hard time simply finding people so our runs turned into pugs that i was leading. I left because i would like to do heroic content and progress into 4.3 quickly.

You may contact the players:captinacho, gallad, or lylly

6. It is assumed you will be available from 7-11 ST (Server Time is Central Time Zone) Tuesday and Wednesday, during progression we will raid Sunday and/or Monday as well starting at 7 ST and ending when all encounters are defeated, if you can’t make these times please explain why you couldn't make our scheduled raid times (or why you even bothered applying):
Yes, I can make those raid times.

Jackslammer wrote:
It is required you bring full consumables to every raid; that includes food buffs, two elixirs or flasks, and enough pots for the entire night, and of course fully repaired and ready to go when invites are out. As of April 2011 we supply cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for all raiders so being short on the following requirements isn't tolerated.

It is required you use the best gems and get the best enchants on your gear; endgame raiders should not have any cheap gems, cheap or no enchants, and/or incorrect stats for your class. In addition you must have two raiding professions leveled high enough for their maximum benefits.

You also must have a decent computer, decent Internet connection, and not have any lag/FPS issues. We also use Mumble during raids and speak English, it is necessary that you use Mumble and a microphone, and be able to effectively communicate during raids.

7. Post a screen shot of your UI and/or a comprehensive list of mods that you use for raiding?
I use DBM, Recount, Atlasloot, Genosis, and shadowtimers.    

8. If you have thoroughly answered the following questions and you are confident you are what we are looking for, you have a good chance of being trialed, but we'd like to know why you want to join us? What made you choose us over the other guilds out there?

I want to join your guild because i was messagesd the site from myndor in game and i would like to raid some heroic content.
Quote:You also must have a decent computer, decent Internet connection, and not have any lag/FPS issues. We also use Mumble during raids and speak English, it is necessary that you use Mumble and a microphone, and be able to effectively communicate during raids.

WTF IS THIS SHIT MYNDOR DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH
In Mynglish, Left means right and right means left.