Full Version: Front Page Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Firecrest Wrote:SAYS THE GUY WITH FOUR PAGES OF STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Posting four pages of quality YouTube videos over a 3 month period is hardly comparable to your 5 pages in the d3 thread consisting of you crying over dying to normal mobs every 15 minutes. I think you need a LiveJournal account to truly express your angst over a video game.

Now get out of my thread plebian.
Sanderz Wrote:
Firecrest Wrote:SAYS THE GUY WITH FOUR PAGES OF STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Posting four pages of quality YouTube videos over a 3 month period is hardly comparable to your 5 pages in the d3 thread consisting of you crying over dying to normal mobs every 15 minutes. I think you need a LiveJournal account to truly express your angst over a video game.

Now get out of my thread plebian.
The style of video you consider "quality" obviously throws the entirety of your other opinons into doubt.
You just don't know how to appreciate art.
Yeah. I'm sure the guy who made a picture of Iron Man out of his bloody urine in the toilet said the same thing.
Firecrest Wrote:Yeah. I'm sure the guy who made a picture of Iron Man out of his bloody urine in the toilet said the same thing.

That could be a social commentary on healthcare. The man had too much iron in his blood which caused kidney damage.

2deep4u
For Alyse:
Et tu, Regte?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11