The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

attendance, in general - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: attendance, in general (/showthread.php?tid=2411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: attendance, in general - abecx - 09-16-2010

Thedreadlord Wrote:Exactly I offer a third party perspective apparently you haven't learned much in your life and why would the opinion of the outsider ever matter when your employees and co-workers are never bias are they?
No ones dismissing your opinion, we're just still waiting for you to say something of value.

Re: attendance, in general - Rosco - 09-16-2010

:whistle:

Re: attendance, in general - Hitshade - 09-16-2010

abecx Wrote:Wrong/ Every guild in existence has always feed off other guilds, people come and go, alot of players did not enjoy ICC once it was killed on easy mode, they concluded the game was over, therefore we filled those spots. Where you're wrong is 'high quality players leaving is staggering now'. We've always lost great players in massive quantities, I can recall killing brutallus with 3 of our 'best' players missing. Its nothing new.
It has been as big of an issue as it is now? I sure as hell dont recall attendance ever being as horrendous as it is now.

Quote:Exact same caliber that it was a year, two, even three years ago. We didnt kill KJ until 3.0, whats changed?
Really?

Quote:Your negative opinion doesn't really concern me. You're not apart of the guild and you haven't been for months. Do you think Obama cares that Jackslammer hates our medical insurance practices?
Oh ok. Havent been a part of the guild in months yet I would still come and pinch hit for you at a moments notice up until last week? Yeah, I decided to get some casual on because I didn't choose to spend my time raiding anymore. Its interesting to note that you feel I became an insignificant waste of guild space after that.

Quote:That doesn't bother me either, its impossible to appease everyone, instead I do what I feel is best to make everyone happy. The fact that we are still around for so long even with me having to be very passive the last year speaks volumes. Some people stepped up to the plate and filled my spot others acted as if mommy and daddy went to go by groceries.
Why should I care if it bothers you? You think that's the only reason I have for posting? To annoy you? If I wanted to annoy someone Ive clearly demonstrated I have far more juvenile ways to do so.

No one has stepped up to fill your shoes Abec, you havent left. The people you feel are leading in your absence... aren't. Unless your idea of leadership involves being able to hand out raid invites. I mean thats what Cuno contributed. I dont want to keep knockin on the guy but here's a raider we were all for getting rid of. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't bring anything to the table in a leadership capacity. You've given someone an officer rank and they start kicking people for using "vulgar" language. When did WLPH become concerned with that? Cuno has brought more rage to vent than constructive criticism. Those are examples of things that are not conducive to improving the guild and overcoming the giant obstacle thats been kicking the guild in the ass these past six months.

Furly offers more helpful advise to the raid than anyone in an officer position and what credit do we give him? We turn around and tell him to shut up or to stop getting so excited. Alyse and Jack are the only two people who have really earned the positions in the guild that you gave them.

Yes, that's subjective. You may think otherwise and are perfectly free to do so.

Quote:I think that you're an asshole for even jokingly fucking without someone after I soporifically asked you both to knock it off. What does upset me is that you're not adult enough to turn it off when asked.
You can think Im an asshole for saying the things I do. I KNOW Im an asshole for saying the things I do. Believing that people should bow to your every whim is asinine. Be upset with me for purposely going out of my way to be a dick, dont be upset because I wont do what you ask.

Quote:It doesn't matter, you brought someone to fucking tears because you were fucking with their job, their livlihood. Real cool kid you are. It doesn't matter if the situation is piddly to you. If the shoe was on the other foot and your management told you to never say you work at gamestop again and we ran around and told everyone, you would be just as pissed.

They fucked with their own god damn job to begin with. That scenario wouldn't play out because I'm not dumb enough to break a work related nda to begin with. If I did, around this bunch of clowns, then I would bloody well deserve anything I got despite whether or not it was a dick move. The funny thing is, you're more pissed off that that person seems to be.

Person:
I want you to know that while I can be a complete jackass I would not intentionally try to get you fired nor was that my intent during that particular raid. Clearly I upset you deeply, which was not my intent. Was I expecting a reaction to being a jerk? Absolutely. I would not, however, have intentionally done so if I knew it was going to be that upsetting. I apologize.

Quote:You left? You seem to be very here still.
Indeed. Despite the reasons I have for being unhappy with the guild it has been a part of my life for the last two years. It meant something to me and it still does.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/wlph-tribute/

Quote:I have no issue, and I'm sorry you take my candor as insulting. I honestly have no problems with anyone other than Crazyd for carrying bad blood on for far to long after all that shit I've done for him.

I do take it as insulting. But thanks for the apology.

Quote:When I asked you to shut the fuck up and stop starting shit and you keep going, yeah, I take that personally.
Well there we go. Now I know why you're so angry.

Quote:I dont dismiss shit. I listen, but I dont act on everything I hear. I'm one fucking person, you're never around, do you really expect me to give you the same attention I give Jackslammer? My time is preallocated before I even have a chance to log in, I'm sorry if I cant play basketball with you and shoot the shit and listen to your opinions.

No, I don't expect any of you time Abe. But what I might expect is that if someone offers an opinion you disagree with you might at least appear to be taking it in. Or at very least should you decide to respond that your response not be overwhelmingly insulting without just cause.

Quote:Mother fucker, dont you ever question my loyalty to the people in WLPH. I will goto mother fucking bat for anyone that I feel is worth it. I STILL have spots for everyone, I've given people that have screwed us spots back MANY times, because I fucking care. My heart lies with this guild, I've given up a fucking relationship for this shit. Who are you to question MY fucking loyalty?
[/quote]

Maybe I dont see what some of the individuals you scorn have done to deserve such anger given how integral a part of the guild they were for such an extended period of time. So if I have ignorantly given them more credit than they are due that's my mistake.

abecx Wrote:This is why I dont listen to your forum posts, I have to fucking grep through 50 lines of code to figure out your 5 words of value. Stop throwing word omelette's around and maybe i'd take the time to listen. Anyone else hungry?

How can you be so angry when Im so adorable?

Im starving by the way. What do you suggest?

Re: attendance, in general - CAN - 09-16-2010

Omelets of rage is what you get for dinner

Re: attendance, in general - jackslammer - 09-16-2010

Hitshade Wrote:Im starving by the way. What do you suggest?
[Image: 80729347.jpg]

I actually just fell out of my chair laughing. Well played. Well played.

Re: attendance, in general - Sanderz - 09-16-2010

It looks like no ones getting a mustache ride tonight.

Re: attendance, in general - Aprus - 09-16-2010

^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: attendance, in general - Aprus - 09-16-2010

Sanderz, you fucked my arrow up.