The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

attendance, in general - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: attendance, in general (/showthread.php?tid=2411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: attendance, in general - Hitshade - 09-16-2010

[Image: grass_15mb.jpg]

14.9MB but close enough.

Re: attendance, in general - Crazy Diana - 09-16-2010

my pc prolapsed loading that

Re: attendance, in general - Nouhstekehue - 09-16-2010

What have I done? :<

Re: attendance, in general - Hitshade - 09-16-2010

Nouhstekehue Wrote:What have I done? :<

You quit and turned me into a jackass. Wait... no... that was Mini. Someone had to fill his shoes. You only quit and didn't share any dissenting opinions, to the best of my recollection, so Im pretty sure you're in the clear.

Re: attendance, in general - Firecrest - 09-16-2010

Hitshade Wrote:Are you upset that I don't think the guild is of the same caliber it was a year ago?
Are you offended I don't think the guild is capable of killing HM LK in its current state?
Are you aggravated I suggested guild/raid leadership currently leaves something to be desired?
Do you take offense to the fact I think you have put people in positions they don't deserve?
I actually agree with every one of these points. I've been saying for some time that our Ulduar Era Raid would have killed this shit months ago and that our current raid will not get it down before 4.0 hits. And I've never understood why we randomly promote people who've been in the guild for six weeks to officer positions.

Kipp and crew are core members of the “WLPH that was” and that earns them some cred in my book. Especially over people whose time in guild is more aptly measured in weeks than months. They are WLPH. Or at least the WLPH that used to mean something. That puts them a step ahead of anyone that’s joined this guild since the server transfer and leaps ahead of all these new people who’ve joined in the last couple months.

Have they used up that cred? Not quite yet, but to be honest, I think they're getting awfully fucking close. I'm more apt to come down on their side in a fight, but the truth is as always - somewhere in the middle. They need to stop being such raging assholes and Abe needs to stop overacting.

Re: attendance, in general - jackslammer - 09-16-2010

Firecrest Wrote:I actually agree with every one of these points. I've been saying for some time that our Ulduar Era Raid would have killed this shit months ago and that our current raid will not get it down before 4.0 hits.
Thedreadlord Wrote:Let's think back far if you had LORAKE, TAM, TAY, CAHN,GHOST,MINI, hell maybe even ZOIA. do you honestly you would be in the exact same spot?
Regardless if I agree or disagree with this, it doesn't matter, what do the players who left want? a pat on the back? are they so sensitive that they will suddenly rejoin us if we kick the people they dislike? Our roster is different now than it was six months ago, big fucking surprise. We have to make do with what we have not reminisce over our best players in the past even if they linger on forums and vent begging for attention.

Re: attendance, in general - ArchmageFurly in three days - 09-16-2010

As far as dps goes, I agree with jack. The CL's/officers are there for a reason, to make sure that every member of their class is performing at enar perfect optimization. Even if you aren't an officer, if you see someone struggling and you know a way to help them do better, say something. Don't be a dick about it saying "HAHAH IM EBTTER THAN U U SHULD BE DOING THIS INSTEAD NUB". And aslo, if you see someone doing better than you, even if say they're in another guild or something, don't be ashamed to ask. People like when their opinion is asked for.

http://wtfismygearscore.com/us/scilla/furly look at that number, I'm like the 20th best geared mage on the server but look at our logs from last night. I could literally break down the entire fight for you right now from my point of view. Where I'm standing, what I'm casting, how long is left on cds etc. Everyone should be able to do that. By knowing exactly what's about to happen, you can position yourself in advance and not waste global cooldowns. The way you become good at dps in this game is by realizing you will not be perfect. Never think, oh there's nothing more I can do to be better, the people who have less or the same gear as me just get lucky rng.

I'm going to use you as an example Rego, not to bash you or call myself better than you in an elitist way, but just to illustrate a difference. Regolith has gotten alot better, he is a good mage.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/eyxv ... details/5/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/eyxv ... details/3/

The first link is my damage/spell for last night, and the second is his. Regolith outgears me. He has me beat in every category statwise, meaning he has more haste than me, but throughout the night, I casted a total of 1315 fireballs while he casted 1196. There are a few things that could skew this such as deaths or valks, but last night our rng in that sense was essentially identical, in fact I got picked up a few more times than he did. Also notice, that he has alot more fireblasts than me. It's good that he is fireblasting on the run, and also using CoC, but in my case, I almost never have to fireblast, because i only move when I'm either refreshing lb or firing off a pyroblast. If you watch me p1 it's very apparent, but you also see that I move slightly on almost every lb or pyro, to put myself in a better position for the future, because I know exactly where I'm going to be, exactly what I'm going to be casting. When we come in from the side phase, I wait until I get a hotstreak proc, and then rocketboots to the position where we stack for first valks, and in that boots time, I have three globals to use, one for the pyroblast, one for refreshing lb on the spirit, and one to lb lk. After the last gcd I'm already casting my next fireball on the spirit, which is why when you look at aggro on the last spirit I'm always right on abe's ass when everyone else is down lower because they were still moving.

Now my point wasn't to say I'm better than Rego, but to say there are things that I do, that he doesn't do, that he coulddo to improve. I'm sure there's something I could take from him as well. Even people outside of our classes. I'm sure that a rogue could pick up something from a warrior, or a warlock from a mage and vice versa, that goes a long way to improving your personal damage.

Now to piggyback on that. It doesn't juscome down to dps. There is always something you can do, that will make a job for someone else easier. Spreading out on the side phases helps healers conserve mana, running towards abe wen you ahve a spirit spawn on you makes it a shitton easier for abe. You should always be playing open-minded thinking, what is it that I can do to make this boss die, even if it's something really really small and seemingly insignificant.

Re: attendance, in general - CAN - 09-16-2010

If anything i was hoping mini did raid again so he could wipe you guys a billion times on sindragosa like he did to our 10man :roll:

Re: attendance, in general - Crazy Diana - 09-16-2010

hes been gentled by the touch of a woman and driven insane by the lack of it

Re: attendance, in general - CAN - 09-16-2010

jackslammer Wrote:
Firecrest Wrote:Regardless if I agree or disagree with this, it doesn't matter, what do the players who left want? a pat on the back? are they so sensitive that they will suddenly rejoin us if we kick the people they dislike? Our roster is different now than it was six months ago, big fucking surprise. We have to make do with what we have not reminisce over our best players in the past even if they linger on forums and vent begging for attention.

Speaking for myself I don't want anything, I'm not going to raid again and I don't know where people keep getting the idea that I do want to raid.

I do miss my 20g gbank repairs though