The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(951) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(951) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 951 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1016 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1016 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 1016 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

attendance, in general - Printable Version

+- (https://wuthapn.com/forums)
+-- Forum: WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: GINERAL FORUM (https://wuthapn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: attendance, in general (/showthread.php?tid=2411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: attendance, in general - Firecrest - 09-16-2010

Thedreadlord Wrote:armchair raider that I am! But that also makes you an armchair "king" . Keylogger I have said numerous times you were a great pickup and are good at your dk/spec/ and fights. But where the fuck do you get off saying i can't compete with some of your dps ABEC? Gemg was the biggest dk failboat to ever set sail. That motherfucker did subpar dps and was a giant piece of shit and how did he get punished some of you might ask? He got a shadowmourne! Mark puts executioner on his weapon rather than being smart and just using some arp gems instead of his 15 arp 15 stam gem and how is he punished? ANother fucking shadowmourne! I got an idea how about you find players that are worth giving that shit to. Obviously my words have little weight as i do not raid with you regularly and I consider myself to be very very casual however. I am not retarded it is pretty obvious that you have classes that should easily be topping frost dk's in dmg regardles of their skill in equivalent gear and they are not. Go look at most fights and you will find frost dk's lag behind fury, fire mages, feral druis, and others yet why is keylogger fucking destroying your people most of the time? /tiphat keylogger.

Krynnyth to try and argue about your hunter is futile, it is clearly a case of operator error. And now don't just say mini, cahn, and ghost,.. Let's think back far if you had LORAKE, TAM, TAY, CAHN,GHOST,MINI, hell maybe even ZOIA. do you honestly you would be in the exact same spot?

Denial isn't just a river in africa abec. But just take a different perspective for once. I see your point it is hard to find new people gear them out and teach them fights so you do have to work with what you are given. But if bridges hadn't been burned and if the "fail" ones were the ones that were gone now and you had the former members of WLPH I think you would be walking around with a different title on your character then you have now..
You have no place in this discussion whatsoever. You're not in raid now and you weren't ever in raid before. Your contribution is completely unwarranted.

Re: attendance, in general - Hitshade - 09-16-2010

jackslammer Wrote:......... .. I ..... .. ........ .... ...., .. ....... ......, .... .. ... ....... ... .... want a ... .. ... ..... ... .... .. ......... .... .... .... ........ ...... .. .. .. .... ... ...... .... ........ ... ...... .. ......... ... .... .. ... ... ...... .... big fucking ......... .. .... .. .... .. .... .... .. .... ... ........ .... ... .... ....... .. ... .... .... .. .... ...... .. ...... ... .... ....... ... .......... ..........

:mrgreen:

Re: attendance, in general - Firecrest - 09-16-2010

jackslammer Wrote:Regardless if I agree or disagree with this, it doesn't matter, what do the players who left want? a pat on the back? are they so sensitive that they will suddenly rejoin us if we kick the people they dislike? Our roster is different now than it was six months ago, big fucking surprise. We have to make do with what we have not reminisce over our best players in the past even if they linger on forums and vent begging for attention.
My point was not that we should be giving back pats to the people that have left. It is that we should come to the realization that our core is not as good as it once was and set our goals accordingly. This four month long head+wall bashing we've done on HM LK has not been good for the guild. Two months ago we should have reevaluated our strength and either moved to a one day raid week or put some beginning effort into HM RS.

Firecrest Wrote:This four month long head+wall bashing we've done on HM LK has not been good for the guild.

It turned me into a raging jackass. Remember when I was an agreeable guy? Remember that time in Ulduar I yelled at Abe during a Thorim attempt? Our relationship has never been the same since. Abe wont hold my hand anymore when we walk down the sandy beaches of Texas during a sunset. Riding horses. He doesn't spoon much now and I think one night he came home and smelled a little like what I imagine a girl smells of. Palmolive. I cant comb his hair anymore. He says I'm too rough and that my mustache tickles ever so slightly. This one time we went to Seaworld and I watched him feed a corn dog to a recently emancipated giraffe. I'm not sure the giraffe was really happy about having eaten meat. Or the fact that there was a small orangutan that appeared to be swinging from his giraffe balls. Its not really important though because this one time in high school I poked a guy in the eye to intimidate him. He was making advances on my girlfriend so I slapped him around a little bit. Anyhow the moral of the story is I enjoy a nice polish sausage.

Oh shit Abec is online. Game face, game face. /flex

Re: attendance, in general - abecx - 09-16-2010

Hitshade Wrote:What the fuck are you even talking about Abe? Seriously. Do you have a sensible and reasonable argument to somehow prove that my OPINION is wrong? Can you do so without resorting to assuming I just want to stir the pot? For that matter, what "amine tear crying bullshit" are you even talking about?

Yeah, my argument is your arguments are obvious. Let us gander at your your lyrics, shall we?

Quote:It started to be a severe issue in ICC when wlph had to constantly recruit the remnants of broken guilds in order to replace the core raiders that began leaving. That is the nature of guilds, usually, so its not as if WLPH suffered something completely out of the ordinary. The rate at which high quality players began leaving was somewhat staggering... But no, the outrageous problems with attendance being seen now were never this great in the 2+ years Ive been here.
Wrong/ Every guild in existence has always feed off other guilds, people come and go, alot of players did not enjoy ICC once it was killed on easy mode, they concluded the game was over, therefore we filled those spots. Where you're wrong is 'high quality players leaving is staggering now'. We've always lost great players in massive quantities, I can recall killing brutallus with 3 of our 'best' players missing. Its nothing new.

Quote:Are you upset that I don't think the guild is of the same caliber it was a year ago?
Exact same caliber that it was a year, two, even three years ago. We didnt kill KJ until 3.0, whats changed?
Quote:Are you offended I don't think the guild is capable of killing HM LK in its current state?
Your negative opinion doesn't really concern me. You're not apart of the guild and you haven't been for months. Do you think Obama cares that Jackslammer hates our medical insurance practices?

Quote:Are you aggravated I suggested guild/raid leadership currently leaves something to be desired?
That doesn't bother me either, its impossible to appease everyone, instead I do what I feel is best to make everyone happy. The fact that we are still around for so long even with me having to be very passive the last year speaks volumes. Some people stepped up to the plate and filled my spot others acted as if mommy and daddy went to go by groceries.

Quote:Do you take offense to the fact I think you have put people in positions they don't deserve?
No, because its not your decision to make, its mine.

Quote:Do I offend you as a person because I don't treat certain individuals with as much respect as you would?
I think that you're an asshole for even jokingly fucking without someone after I soporifically asked you both to knock it off. What does upset me is that you're not adult enough to turn it off when asked.

Quote:Are you pissed off because you actually think I outed a GM in trade chat? (Protip: If I didnt make it clear enough the first time around - I didnt.)
It doesn't matter, you brought someone to fucking tears because you were fucking with their job, their livlihood. Real cool kid you are. It doesn't matter if the situation is piddly to you. If the shoe was on the other foot and your management told you to never say you work at gamestop again and we ran around and told everyone, you would be just as pissed.

Quote:Are you angry I left?
You left? You seem to be very here still.

Quote:I mean really, what exactly is the issue? Please, by all means enlighten me in a way that doesn't involve trying to insult me.
I have no issue, and I'm sorry you take my candor as insulting. I honestly have no problems with anyone other than Crazyd for carrying bad blood on for far to long after all that shit I've done for him.

Quote:Ive given my opinions and thoughts and you haven't given anything back that isn't wrapped in an insult. Have I ever insulted you personally?
When I asked you to shut the fuck up and stop starting shit and you keep going, yeah, I take that personally.

Quote:You simply dismiss valid concerns and complaints as bullshit or drama. You have lost a lot of very good raiders, many of whom have legitimate grievances. You may not agree but you only exasperate the situation with your dismissive comments and "fuck you" attitude.
I dont dismiss shit. I listen, but I dont act on everything I hear. I'm one fucking person, you're never around, do you really expect me to give you the same attention I give Jackslammer? My time is preallocated before I even have a chance to log in, I'm sorry if I cant play basketball with you and shoot the shit and listen to your opinions.

Quote:Maybe you really don't give a shit and the loyalty to people you once held with some regard disappears as soon as they don't see eye-to-eye with you. I don't know what the issue is, I don't think any of us do.
Mother fucker, dont you ever question my loyalty to the people in WLPH. I will goto mother fucking bat for anyone that I feel is worth it. I STILL have spots for everyone, I've given people that have screwed us spots back MANY times, because I fucking care. My heart lies with this guild, I've given up a fucking relationship for this shit. Who are you to question MY fucking loyalty?

The negative crew does not seem to understand this one simple point. If you're going to complain, thats fine, but my time is limited, if you're going to complain and want something changed then step up with your suggestion. The reason none of the negatives ever made great officers is because all you did was cry, bitch, whine and complain. At least thorran would throw in great ideas wrapped around in a bacon of fuck this.

Re: attendance, in general - Crazy Diana - 09-16-2010

man all these negative opinions why didnt i install parental controls

Hitshade Wrote:Our relationship has never been the same since. Abe wont hold my hand anymore when we walk down the sandy beaches of Texas during a sunset. Riding horses. He doesn't spoon much now and I think one night he came home and smelled a little like what I imagine a girl smells of. Palmolive. I cant comb his hair anymore. He says I'm too rough and that my mustache tickles ever so slightly. This one time we went to Seaworld and I watched him feed a corn dog to a recently emancipated giraffe. I'm not sure the giraffe was really happy about having eaten meat. Or the fact that there was a small orangutan that appeared to be swinging from his giraffe balls. Its not really important though because this one time in high school I poked a guy in the eye to intimidate him. He was making advances on my girlfriend so I slapped him around a little bit. Anyhow the moral of the story is I enjoy a nice polish sausage.
This is why I dont listen to your forum posts, I have to fucking grep through 50 lines of code to figure out your 5 words of value. Stop throwing word omelette's around and maybe i'd take the time to listen. Anyone else hungry?

jackslammer Wrote:Judging the caliber of the guild is difficult, although I do think the length that ICC has been around has turned a lot of players into one day a week raiders and they'd prefer a GDKP/PUG or two a week to clear ICC rather than grind HM LK for a couple more nights.

Yes, the guild is capable if they show up for 50 attempts a week and have MAX FOCUS.

Regardless if I agree or disagree with this, it doesn't matter, what do the players who left want? a pat on the back? are they so sensitive that they will suddenly rejoin us if we kick the people they dislike? Our roster is different now than it was six months ago, big fucking surprise. We have to make do with what we have not reminisce over our best players in the past even if they linger on forums and vent begging for attention.

If players complaining care so much then let their actions speak louder than words, approach the players perceived as 'weak' and help them improve their performance instead of just saying "SO AND SO IS BAD REPLACE," and recruit so we're never short players, make sure the recruits are rotated and stay online during raids and in guild.

People like Jack actually get it.